HR OFFICERApplication Period: 2021-01-19 - 2021-12-31
*2 YEARS EXPERIENCE AS HR OFFICER
- Work is mandatory at Mondays to Saturdays, 7am to 4pm; though your role requires that you accept calls and report to work outside of this as necessary. You are to report to work at the office but may be asked to go on the field or jobsites.
- You shall be directly reporting to the HRA MANAGER who shall discuss your principal responsibilities, accountabilities and key results area to you. (See annex A for detailed duties and responsibilities based on position)
- The terms of your employment will be governed by law and Company policies.
- You further warrant that you have not committed, nor have been accused of having committed a crime; are not afflicted with any incurable disease or physical condition that could adversely affect work performance; and that you have not been dismissed for cause, forced to resign or denied employment previously. You understand that any misrepresentation in this regard may give rise to your dismissal for cause from the Company.
- Your employment with the Company is on a full-time basis based on a 6-day workweek. You agree not to engage in any activity inimical to the interest of our company or to take any position in any business of a remunerative nature during off hours without the prior written consent of our Company. You may engage in non-remunerative activities such as membership in social, civic or professional organizations so long as these do not interfere with or are in conflict with your work.