Civil EngineerApplication Period: 2021-01-19 - 2021-12-31
Responsible for direction and Supervising all works and operations of the project. Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress. Coordinating activities, resolving problems. Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications and schedules changes. Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Professional License
- (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Las Pinas City,Philippines.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.